Department of Basic Science, University of Tokyo, 3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8902, Japan
- 2014-present: Research Associate of Department of Basic Science, The University of Tokyo.
- 2014-present: Visiting Researcher, RIKEN, Japan.
- 2014: Quantitative Biology Center Postdoctoral Fellow, RIKEN, Japan.
Work on dynamics of metabolic systems.
- 2011–2014: Ph.D. student in Physics, The University of Tokyo.Department of Basic Science.
Advisor: Kunihiko Kaneko.
Work on the theoretical biophysics of cellular memory and circadian clocks.
- 2009–2011: M.Sc. research in the Department of Electrical Engineering and Bioscience, Waseda University, Japan.
Advisor: Hideo Iwasaki.
Work on the molecular biology of the circadian clock of cyanobacteria.
Transition in relaxation paths in allosteric molecules: Enzymatic kinetically constrained modelHatakeyama TS Kaneko K
- Yamagishi JF Hatakeyama TS
Coordination of Polyploid Chromosome Replication with Cell Size and Growth in a CyanobacteriumOhbayashi R Nakamachi A Hatakeyama TS Watanabe S Kanesaki Y Chibazakura T Yoshikawa H Miyagishima S-y
Dynamics robustness of cascading systemsYoung JT Hatakeyama TS (Co-first author) Kaneko K
Robustness of spatial patterns in buffered reaction-diffusion systems and its reciprocity with phase plasticityHatakeyama TS Kaneko K
Reciprocity Between Robustness of Period and Plasticity of Phase in Biological ClocksHatakeyama TS Kaneko K [Article featured in Physics]
Homeostasis of the period of post-translational biochemical oscillatorsHatakeyama TS Kaneko K
Kinetic Memory Based on the Enzyme-Limited CompetitionHatakeyama TS Kaneko K
Generic temperature compensation of biological clocks by autonomous regulation of catalyst concentrationHatakeyama TS Kaneko K
Circadian transcriptional regulation by the posttranslational oscillator without de novo clock gene expression in SynechococcusHosokawa N Hatakeyama TS Kojima T Kikuchi Y Ito H Iwasaki H